Are you fun and dynamic with a flair for sales? Fancy yourself up for the challenge of selling some of the most picturesque products in your backyard and doing them justice?
We're on the hunt for a sales champion for our Queenstown Visitor Centre, someone who can deliver great service while engaging with customers. You will be responsible for effectively selling Real Journeys products and excursions and ensuring visitors receive excellent customer service. You will also need to be operationally minded as you'll be working closely with the operations team to ensure procedures run smoothly.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Providing an exceptional customer experience in every interaction via phone, email and in person;
• Identifying customer needs through effective questioning & active listening skills;
• All requests and reservations replied to in a professional, accurate and timely manner offering the client information consistent with their request;
• Maintaining an excellent knowledge of all Real Journeys products, packages and operational requirements;
• Organising passenger manifests that challenge and enhance your logistic skills.
You will be someone that is a proactive communicator that can anticipate customers' needs and optimise sales opportunities, with previous industry experience preferable. You'll need to be able to manage your time effectively and multi-task in a fast paced, demanding environment whilst remaining personable and professional.
This is a full time, fixed term position starting September and finishing April, 2020. A mix of weekday, evenings and weekend work is required.
Working for Real Journeys gives you the chance to get out and about on our legendary products across some of New Zealand's most stunning locations! Once a year, you can take up to five of your friends/family out to experience a:
• Free return trip to Stewart Island
• Free cruise in Milford Sound
• Free cruise in Doubtful Sound
• Free trip to the Te Anau Glowworm Caves
• Free return trip on the Earnslaw & Walter Peak farm show
As well as access to discounts for experiences and products across the Wayfare Group (Go Orange, Cardrona and the International Antarctic Centre)
If you have awesome communication skills, spectacular attention to detail, and would love to share your passion for our beautiful backyard with our guests, then definitely apply!
|Posted on||11 Jul 2019|
|Closes on||31 Jul 2019 23:55|
|Job level(s)||Entry/graduate, Experienced|
|Work type(s)||Fixed Term - Full Time|